SoccerGrow is a soccer charity started in June, 2008 by SoccerPro.com to tap into the power and potential of the SoccerPro customer base in order to support and grow positive change in the world. Soccer has a unique power to heal wounds across barriers of race, class, language, gender, and age. Therefore, the main mission of SoccerGrow is to create and maintain a network of partnerships with charities, not-for-profit organizations and individuals through which SoccerPro can donate soccer equipment and money to those in need.
- One World Play Project’s Super Durable Soccer Balls December 9, 2016
- Steve Nash’s Foundation Uses His Other Favorite Sport to Help Youth in Need May 3, 2016
- Mia Hamm’s Multi-Purpose Foundation February 16, 2016
- NYCFC Bring Back Cityzens Giving November 30, 2015
- Liverpool’s “Liverpool FC Foundation” November 17, 2015